Select to view content in your preferred language

COGO Adjust Issue

Jump to solution
09-28-2023 12:43 PM
ShannonSnyder1
New Contributor

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a line with the traverse tool and I want to adjust it at the end so it snaps to my end point. But when I do, the curves I created become inverted and look wonky. Is there a way to adjust the line and preserve the shape and direction of the curves? I know in ArcMap I could adjust and everything conformed with it but I can't figure it out in Pro. Thank you!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There is another tab in the tool for adjustments. You can select a number of different adjustment options, including one to simply snap the last line in place. Curves generally get messed up in adjustments, though some adjustment methods work better than others for preserving curve shape.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There is another tab in the tool for adjustments. You can select a number of different adjustment options, including one to simply snap the last line in place. Curves generally get messed up in adjustments, though some adjustment methods work better than others for preserving curve shape.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
ShannonSnyder1
New Contributor

Ok good to know. I did try those other options but those gave me the messed up curves. It seems the snapping of the last line is my best bet. Thanks!

0 Kudos