Webapp builder print widget asking for sign in

11-14-2022 06:52 AM
Oliver_Burdekin
Occasional Contributor II

I've added the print widget to a webapp builder app. In the past this worked fine but recently I've been getting a pop up asking for sign in credentials the first time I use the widget. This will peridoically return. If I cancel the request I'm still able to print the map to pdf without any problems. Here's what the login box looks like:

Oliver_Burdekin_0-1668437507834.png

All the layers, maps etc are within the same group with the same sharing policies, none of whihc have been changed recently.

Has anyone else experienced and how can I make the sign in pop up go away?

Cheers,

Oliver

11 Replies
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I also am experiencing the same issue. The web app is in ArcGIS Online. I had created a web tool, shared to Everyone, which I linked to the web app builder Print widget. The web tool is saved in my organization's AWS. The login window pops up, but when I cancel, the print widget still works. Any reason why the login window pops up?

0 Kudos
BrandonLee1
New Contributor III

Same as me. The default ESRI print service is prompting a sign-in. If you cancel out of that pop-up it still allows to use the widget.

0 Kudos
AnthonyThomas
New Contributor

We began experiencing the same issue today with an app shared with Everyone. Our Print widget utilizes a print service setup on our ArcGIS Server, but no changes have been made on our end, either with our REST services or with the web app.

0 Kudos
JPowell
New Contributor II

We are also experiencing this issue. Same circumstances as several of you have described above. Following this thread for some fixes!

0 Kudos
AndrewSpencer
New Contributor II

We're getting this too. Made a new public app with an empty map (only background layers) and still get the login prompt. I was doing a bit of work around printing last week without issue, so this is recent development.

0 Kudos
Oliver_Burdekin

It's good to see that I'm not alone! Thanks for letting me know. It would be great to see an update from esri as to what's happening here. Do post if you find the issue vanishes as well.

0 Kudos
BrandonLee1
New Contributor III

I believe the issue is resolved on the web apps I tried this morning... At least on my end. Give it a try and let us know.

Oliver_Burdekin

Wroking here too. Thanks Brandon.

0 Kudos
CaseyFarrell
New Contributor

Hi thanks for bringing this up. Some of our clients are still seeing this issue on 11/16/2022.

0 Kudos