Select to view content in your preferred language

Web Appbuilder - Swipe individual layer

03-30-2017 08:59 PM
JohnathanHardy
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am working on building a web app that features multiple (15+) georeferenced Tile Packages. I have tried multiple web app options, and the closest to what I want to do is the Storymap Swipe App. 

My main goal is to have a side panel with a description, and a list of layers (the tile packages) that fall under that description. When a user clicks on that specific tile package, they are brought to the location and are able to swipe the tile package. I am able to do this with just one tile package using the Storymap Swipe web app, but I am wondering if it is possible to do this with multiple tile packages within the same web app?

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

The swipe functionality is for multiple layers is available in the Public Information app and may be configurable through the swipe and layer list widgets in Web appBuilder. The swipe widget performs a one way swipe, removing/revealing the layers configured under as the swipe layer.

With the Public Information app, your users can select the layers that will be displayed in layers widget, which will affect what is displayed in the swipe.

Here is an example of an app configured so you can turn layers on and off to compare the percentage of female board members in OECD countries in 2010, 2013 and 2016.:

Public Information Map 

https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=f01baaccb4b84bcbb9ac0810e717cae3 

-Kelly

0 Kudos