Select to view content in your preferred language

Uploading a Custom WebStyle

11-18-2022 02:54 PM
BillyG93
New Contributor

Hi all,

I have built a custom stylesheet for some retailers and would like to share this to the web so I can symbolize feature views that are hosted in AGOL. My style point is 4 layers stacked on top of each to create the look of a drop shadow and the picture is different for each to represent the retailer. I currently use this by symbolizing a feature class in ArcPro and then share to the web but that disconnects from my "live" feature view so I would have to push updates periodically which is tedious and shouldn't be necessary. Any insight into why this style sheet isn't accessible in Map Viewer to symbolize my feature views? Or does anyone have a workaround to keep the layer connected to the feature view?

Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

to use the Web Style you publish in Map Viewer(Not Map Viewer Classic) you will need to share it to a group that the org has been configured to use. Clipped out the text from the blog below:

RussellRoberts1_0-1669036371612.png

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-online/mapping/use-published-2d-symbols-in-arcgis-o...

We have plans to support browsing to web styles without the need to use a configured group but we wont get to that feature until mid 2023.

0 Kudos