Select to view content in your preferred language

Until recently, web app builder provided a 'Save As' option. Am I missing something? How do I copy an application?

Jump to solution
05-15-2017 06:24 AM
RosemaryMosher
New Contributor II

I've created about a dozen applications using Save As.  It allows me to quickly build a fairly complex interface and give everything a common look and feel.  I'm about to do a refresh and the Save As option is no longer there.  What am I missing?  Has this option really been eliminated?   I also see that the option has also been removed from Story Maps. There doesn't seem to be any other way to copy an application.  I hope I'm simply missing something!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rosemary,

The 'Save As' option is still available in Web AppBuilder embedded in ArcGIS Online. You can access it in the builder experience, in the lower left hand corner, under the configuration panels.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rosemary,

The 'Save As' option is still available in Web AppBuilder embedded in ArcGIS Online. You can access it in the builder experience, in the lower left hand corner, under the configuration panels.

Hope this helps,

RosemaryMosher
New Contributor II

Can't believe I missed that.  I use it all the time.  The arrow is way off to the right and I didn't see it.  Thanks!  

0 Kudos