Symbology doesn't match in Explorer

07-16-2019 07:05 AM
MattHeineman
Occasional Contributor

I've changed the line symbology in ArcGIS Online from the default to a simple hatch line from the available drop down options within ArcGIS Online. The symbols change, and look fine within AGO in a web browser. However, they linework doesn't show as hatched in Explorer for Android.

Are their drawing limitations within Explorer? For some context, I've uploaded Hydrants to AGO using the ArcMap Desktop symbol of a hydrant, and those draw without issues. So I'm rather surprised Explorer can't draw simple line hatching that are even available in AGO itself.

Thanks in advance....

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Matt,

This thread has been very active recently. Maybe it's related to what you're experiencing? 

https://community.esri.com/message/862251-re-feature-layer-not-displaying-in-explorer-app-but-displa...

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Matt,

Still work to do to support some of the newer patterns, the first 5 are supported in Esri Runtime Applications, Explorer, Collector, AppStudio, etc... and Custom Applications.

Mark

0 Kudos