StreetMap Premium

06-21-2013 06:04 AM
TonySurber
New Contributor
Hi everyone,

I have a question I have streetmap premium and it works great on my computer, which has desktop but I need a machine that has ArcEngine on it and not desktop. I looked into the administrator but there is no tab to add the data license. Does anyone know how to add the license file to arcEngine so the map will display?

Thank you.
Tony
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
NickPatel
New Contributor III

Hi Tony, have you tried double-clicking on the SDLIC file?  Just to let you know that Esri's StreetMap Premium products are designed specifically for use with ArcGIS for Desktop and server.  Since ArcGIS Engine is a foundation for Destkop, the StreetMap Premium data should work with Engine.  If double-clicking the SDLIC file does not work, please submit an incident with our Esri Support  and let them know that the product development team might have a workaround to possibly support this use with Engine.  If you're intending to install the StreetMap Premium data that you've licensed for use with Desktop on another machine running ArcGIS Engine, then you must purchase a separate StreetMap Premium (Desktop) license.

0 Kudos