Outage?

10-21-2019 02:01 AM
WengNg1
New Contributor III

Hi All,

It seems like my web maps and web apps are having issues with hosted feature services from AGOL. 

Each time the web map is loaded, a different layer will give the error - <Layename> cannot be added to the map.

I also notice that some layers that successfully loaded on the webmap were returning error 400 when debugging the issue on the browser. 

As most of our feature services are sitting on https://services1.arcgis.com, was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

AGOL Health dashboard reports that everything is fine.

Regards,

Weng

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
HemantAngarkar1
Esri Contributor

Since dashboard doesn't have any outage reported, please contact technical support for further clarification.

0 Kudos
ToddAtkins
Occasional Contributor

I am seeing this exact same issue and just submitted a support ticket.

0 Kudos
DaveOrlando
Occasional Contributor III

same issues experienced for us as well

0 Kudos
ToddAtkins
Occasional Contributor

I heard back from Esri about 90 minutes ago. They're aware and are investigating (despite AGOL status showing all green, it's still down for us)

0 Kudos
NareshAligeti1
New Contributor II

Heard from Esri that hive 1 is running in to issues intermittently. No ETA. They are on top of it.

https://services1.argisonline.com

0 Kudos
OlesiaBelkin2
New Contributor

I had the same issue a while ago. ESRI Tech Support advised to open the incognito window, log in again, or clear the cache. I did incognito window and It worked for me. 

0 Kudos
SteveTaylor6
Occasional Contributor

Same problem that is affecting syncing on Collector Android - for publisher accounts.  User accounts can still sync.

Not affecting Apple Collector Aurora syncing. 

Also affects viewing feature layers on publisher accounts using ArcGIS On-line with Chrome.  User accounts are OK.

The sync error on Android Collector says the publisher does not have permission to sync their own feature layer. Very odd but consistent with the Chrome permission issue.

0 Kudos
WengNg1
New Contributor III

It seems like the issue has been fixed. 

SteveTaylor6
Occasional Contributor

Only partially fixed.  User accounts can now sync Collector edits again, but the publisher of the feature layer is being denied permission to sync their own feature layer (when logged in with their publisher account). So I have to use someone else's account on my phone to use off-line Collector. Very odd.

0 Kudos