Organization License

03-31-2021 01:29 AM
rajaie
by
New Contributor

In ArcGIS online, when I trying to invite member to my organization, there's a message appears "Your organization does not have enough user types available to invite members", and the user type in the add-on license is 0. if u can help how to add license to get more user type in my organization.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You cannot add members more than the total number of user-types available within your organization.

How many users are currently available in your organization? Are they consuming any of the add-on licenses, if available?

A look at the member/Licenses page may help understand the scenario.

If it is an organizational subscription of AGOL, you need to connect with your local Esri distributor to purchase additional user-types/ add-on licenses.

Think Location
0 Kudos
RajaieIssaid
New Contributor

Deararcgis.PNGgis.PNG I need to add editor or viewer user type to my organization while there's 0 user type in license, So I can buy a creator bundle as shown in photo or there another add on license type I have to buy it ? 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Have you purchased an ArcGIS for Personal Use license? Then you can't any more members within your organization.

You need an ArcGIS Online Organizational subscription for Business. You will also get an option to contact your local Esri distributor in the given link.

Think Location
0 Kudos
rajaie
by
New Contributor

OK. I will buy the organizational subscription for business ,but the bundle isn't contain the ArcGIS Pro, So how I can get it? 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You could opt for GIS Professional User Type.

GIS Professionals have all the capabilities and app bundles of the Creator, plus access to ArcGIS Pro (Basic, Standard, or Advanced). This user type is designed for those who need the full suite of GIS apps to perform their work—that is, create web maps and apps, perform in-depth spatial analysis using analysis tools, and leverage the advanced tools of ArcGIS Pro. The GIS Professional user type can be assigned at the following three levels, which correspond to the three license levels of ArcGIS Pro:

• GIS Professional Basic—The GIS Professional Basic user type includes ArcGIS Pro Basic, which provides the tools and environment for map creation and interactive visualization.
  • GIS Professional Standard—The GIS Professional Standard user type includes ArcGIS Pro Standard, which provides the tools and environment for map creation, interactive visualization, multiuser editing, and advanced data management.
  • GIS Professional Advanced—The GIS Professional Advanced user type includes ArcGIS Pro Advanced, which provides the tools and environment for map creation, interactive visualization, multiuser editing, advanced data management, advanced analysis, high-end cartography, and extensive database management.

Think Location
0 Kudos
rajaie
by
New Contributor

I already have individual license and its include the ArcGIS Pro , my aim is to use the ArcGIS pro and be able to create organization and have many user type. So which type of business license I should  buy it on the current license, or I must to create new account and buy the business license through it? 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

ArcGIS for Personal Use license is meant for single user for non-commercial purpose (e.g. for self-learning on Esri platform). It wasn't designed to be integrated with an organizational subscription account for Business.

I would suggest you to connect with your local Esri distributor for more clarification, and to understand the best way forward.

Think Location
0 Kudos