Select to view content in your preferred language

Old Server Hosted File Stuck

Jump to solution
01-08-2020 12:57 PM
JacobWatson1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have a map on ArcOnline that shows the counties TIF parcels and districts. As of today IT took down an old server that use to be used to host files for ArcOnline. One of the layers that I used on my TIF map was one of those files that was hosted on the server. My problem now is that my map will not work in the web application and the layers will not appear when loading the map to edit. When the map is opened to edit a box stating the layer can not be connected to will appear. The layer itself will not be under content and as such I can not edit it.

I attempted to delete the layer to see if that would force ArcOnline to not use the file but that did not work.

Any idea how I can get this layer out of my map?

Thank you,

- Jake

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JacobWatson1
Occasional Contributor

I had IT turn the old server back on for a few minutes so I could access the files again. I was not aware of that program. Thanks for the info! I am sure if till be useful in the future.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DouglasCochran
Deactivated User

I have used ArcGIS Online Assistant to edit and delete missing layers with success. Hopefully that will work for you as well?

JacobWatson1
Occasional Contributor

I had IT turn the old server back on for a few minutes so I could access the files again. I was not aware of that program. Thanks for the info! I am sure if till be useful in the future.

0 Kudos