MMPK not all features visible

03-06-2023 03:59 PM
JenLangevin
New Contributor III

Hello, 

I created an MMPK today and when I view it in Field Maps not all of my features are visible. I can see most of my vector data except one polygon layer. The layer is in the layers list and I can turn it off/on. I can also see it in the default thumbnail in AGOL. I have tried to recreate the MMPK a few times changing the symbology to make it as simple as possible with no success. I also published the exact same map as a webmap and in ArcPro the pre-share analysis showed no errors. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can figure out why this layer is not showing up? 

Thanks,

-Jen 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor

Geometry errors can cause this.  If you have the data in pro, can check/repair geometry and see if it has issues.

Also, if you have modified it at all since adding to the Web Map, often, you need to remove the layer, save map, then re-add/configure the layer for it to draw.

R_

0 Kudos
JenLangevin
New Contributor III
Thank you for your ideas. I tried all the items you recommended with no luck. The only way I could get the layers to be visible in the MMPK was to add a copy of the feature class for each polygon (three total) within that feature class and use a definition query to select one for each copy.
0 Kudos