Missing raster symbology colors in legend on Online Scene

Jump to solution
02-10-2020 11:01 AM
BenAllamong1
New Contributor II

I've exported my Scene from Pro 2.5 to an online web scene. I have a clipped area of hillshade and slope analysis along with my other features. Everything is in the scene correctly, but my slope raster classification colors are not showing in the legend, only the labels. Is this a bug or can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenAllamong1
New Contributor II

I did have a slight transparency on. Exported it back into Online and that fixed it.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Can you share the scene? Thanks!

0 Kudos
BenAllamong1
New Contributor II

Russell,

Here is the application I have it in.

https://hendersonville.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer3d/index.html?id=6fbe53fa31c24d4598e156146f15f04b

Ben Allamong

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

The legend being displayed is matching the service level

Are you using any transparency on the tile layer when publishing?

BenAllamong1
New Contributor II

I did have a slight transparency on. Exported it back into Online and that fixed it.

Thanks!

JeffLegato1
Occasional Contributor

This fixe my issue with the legend not displaying or showing the legend patches for my raster layer. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Yuhash
by
Occasional Contributor

I had this same problem in Portal with a straightforward map image service of a raster, and the solution to remove the transparency also solved it. Thank you!

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

I ended up on this page as I was having the same problem, uploading a raster from ArcPro using the Share as Web Layer tool. What was crazy, is, the day before I had uploaded using the same steps some rasters that have a transparency at their lower end and they all displayed correctly...

But this thread got me playing around with the colour scheme and weirdly what resolved the issue (and it could just be gremlins in the system as this made no sense to me) was to ensure there where 4 inflection points and the algorithm was set to linear for all sequences as shown below...

DuncanHornby_0-1644595659741.png

I could then set the mask to say say display zero values as nothing.

0 Kudos