Location widget is not working on mobile devices

04-16-2019 12:50 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

The location widget will not work on mobile devices. I have multiple web apps on multiple AGOL accounts all having this same issue.  It will either cause the app to glitch or it will zoom my location and won't allow me to turn off the widget. I've also noticed some issues with closing out the edit widget on some devices. Is this a bug or another issue anyone knows of?

Things to note:

-We've tested these apps on an iPhone, android phone, and iPad using safari, chrome, and IE . They all had the same issue. 

-We use ArcGIS Online for hosting all our services.

-These issues were first noticed around 3 weeks ago.

Thanks.

7 Replies
DouglasCochran
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I would recommend opening a support case for this issue. Please let me know if you need assistance creating a case.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I opened a case. Thank you.

JoeSeverson1
New Contributor

I'm having similar issues with the location widget.  Did you receive any solutions?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Joe,

Yes, they fixed this issue with today's update. 

Vara_PrasadM_S
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Jasmine,

Could you please let me know what is the solution which fixed the issue, we are also facing the similar issue.

Thanks in advance!

With Regards,

Vara Prasad

0 Kudos
Babcock_Kristen_L
New Contributor III

Can someone post the solution, I am having the same issue- I can search for a location with the search widget on my phone, but it will not zoom to the location.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
IslamSaeed1
New Contributor

Hello,

i am having the same problem the location button is not working on Iphone although it is working flawlessly on my laptop browsers (e.g chrome)

thanks

Islam

0 Kudos