Launching Drone2Map

Jump to solution
05-02-2017 07:08 PM
KenLucas
Occasional Contributor

I've  installed Drone2Map onto my desktop with Arcgis 10.4 basic license. I have an Arcgis Online account where I'm designated Publisher. I can't determine how to launch the dron2map app. I realize it's a stand alone app, not an extension. I've looked everyplace and have only found the installation folder on my C drive. I've tried every tab in  my AGO account. Would someone, please, advise me how to launch the app?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenLucas
Occasional Contributor

I solved my own problem, working with my gis administrator, trial & error. ESRI provides a link to install Drone2Map - someone must set up a free AGO account - the  AGO admin must assign the person / desktop w/ the app installed, rights as a publisher -   installation of the app from the link provided by esri is two steps: install the app set up folder - run the set up icon from within the set up folder - the app should now appear in the windows start list of programs 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KenLucas
Occasional Contributor

I solved my own problem, working with my gis administrator, trial & error. ESRI provides a link to install Drone2Map - someone must set up a free AGO account - the  AGO admin must assign the person / desktop w/ the app installed, rights as a publisher -   installation of the app from the link provided by esri is two steps: install the app set up folder - run the set up icon from within the set up folder - the app should now appear in the windows start list of programs 

0 Kudos