July Update Feedback?

07-12-2014 03:37 PM
PaulRoss
Esri Contributor

So what does everyone think of the new features added to ArcGIS Online in our July update?  What's new?—Help | ArcGIS

12 Replies
RobbHodges
Occasional Contributor III

I still can't get the related tables to work. I have a related table that isn't showing up when configuring pop-ups. I really like the new feature, but it hasn't done me much good as of yet.

0 Kudos
PaulRoss
Esri Contributor

I'd like to help ... any chance you could share it with us?

-Paul-

PtomHarner
New Contributor III

Any luck? I just now am trying relating tables, and the AGOL map acts like it's not there when I go to configure pop-ups.

0 Kudos
RobbHodges

None as of yet. I can check the boxes when configuring the pop-ups, but when I identify a feature that has a related table, nothing shows up. I've been working with ESRI for at least a month on this now.

0 Kudos
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Labels, labels, labels! Finally they are here

KevinMayall

Been waiting for labels to come.  Awesome.  Once they are viewable in Collector, we will be deploying them.

Kevin
Leandro-Zamudio
Occasional Contributor

Finally, the labels are here!!! and related tables, i'd be very useful to use related data to enrich it

0 Kudos
RickWeisbond
New Contributor III

Generally very useful changes.  See my post about the new basic application template for a couple of issues I'm having with it.  I'm also having a problem with related tables.  I'm able to configure the pop up to show the link to open a table showing the related records, but the table displays all the records in the related table even though the table header correctly lists the number of related records.

0 Kudos
GregYetman
Occasional Contributor

I've only looked at a few things but so far great! One thing I miss in the basic viewer is the ability to configure search (now Find Location) to only search within the map extent. This was really useful to pare down the auto-complete results with less typing. 

0 Kudos