Issue with ArcGIS Online Base map

04-04-2019 02:48 AM
NaomiAng
New Contributor II

Hi, I am getting the below issue when I try to add the following OS basemaps to My Map in my ArcGIS Online account:

• BaseMap OS Mastermap
  • The 3 x Basemap OS OpenData layers.

All the other basemaps are working.  Does anyone know why this would be?

Error: Basemap BaseMap OS Mastermap

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Egge-Jan_Pollé
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi, to be able to say anything about your issue you will have to provide us with some more information.

It is clear (from the message) that you are not able to add the Basemap Basemap OS Mastermap 'Carto' because it is not available. So, you have to search for the reason of his non-availability... 🙂

• Is it a temporary issue?
  • Did it work before?
  • What is the source of this basemap? Do you get it directly from Ordnance Survey, from Esri, Esri UK or another source?

Please let us know how you are doing, basemap-wise.

Egge-Jan 

JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Naomi Ang,

Egge-Jan asked some good questions! The above information would certainly be good to know. 

Are you able to post the link to the BaseMap OS Mastermap 'Carto'? I'm interested in checking out the service that you're currently using.

I did a quick search on ArcGIS Online and found this link: https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=805be06c55304daabdd75353e7092a4f. While it's the same title of the service you're referencing, I'm not sure if it's the same one you're using. For your information, I was able to add the above link successfully to a map. Perhaps if this link is the same as the one you're using, you can utilize this for the time being. 

Thanks,

Joe