Is there a live functionality matrix for Map Viewer Classic and new Map Viewer for AGOL Premium Feature data store and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9?

Jump to solution
02-10-2022 10:10 AM
Labels (2)
FionaRenton1
Occasional Contributor II

Is there a live page similar to the tale of two MapViewers that shows the functionality in each MapViewer for each platform? 

We used the Premium Feature data store and I think the timeline for that is different from AGOL.

We need to use analysis tools in AGOL.  

We also use ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9 in Azure and need to use FieldMaps. I think we need to keep using MapViewer Classic for that project for a while.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Here is a functionality matrix between map viewers in ArcGIS Online.

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/reference/limitations-and-compatibility-mv.htm

Analysis is on our roadmap and planned to be introduced to the new Map Viewer later this year. What Analysis tools are you using in Map Viewer Classic?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Here is a functionality matrix between map viewers in ArcGIS Online.

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/reference/limitations-and-compatibility-mv.htm

Analysis is on our roadmap and planned to be introduced to the new Map Viewer later this year. What Analysis tools are you using in Map Viewer Classic?

FionaRenton1

Thanks. We are using Drive Time areas for now. Although we can also use this in ArcPro Ready to use tools if it goes away.

Also is the schedule for the Premium Data Stores different from AGOL updates? 

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Not sure I follow the Premium Data Store update question? 🙂

0 Kudos
FionaRenton1

The AGOL Premium Data Store seems to get updates at different times from the rest of AGOL? It may even be a version behind? It appears to be 10.81 right now. Here is the public  rest endpoint from our Premium data store: Folder: / (arcgis.com)

ArcGIS 

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

oh thats for all backend services not just premium data store. We update those at the same time Online updates but the update schedule is not every release. Maybe one of the 4 releases a year for example.