Is Collector the only way to insert related table rows into AGOL maps?

12-28-2016 12:27 PM
SeanSpendley1
New Contributor II

I've seen a lot about it being on the way from topics that are a year old. I have collector set up to do so, and that works fine. However, I've trained some colleagues to use the AGOL editor function to maintain/update their resources, but seem to have hit a wall in trying to manipulate related tables. Editing works just fine via collector on several devices, android and apple, but I'd like to be able to update and add to related tables from the online interface, or even an app. 

I'd just like clarification that it is not possible in the AGOL editor. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
SeanSpendley1
New Contributor II

I'm currently going through the tech support pipeline to get this figured out. They appear to be stumped as well. We've recreated the app multiple times to no avail, but other larger and more complex services seem to have no trouble running. 

As it stands, I have a point file with two related tables, both of which are one to many with no directionality. Editor tracking doesn't make a difference, and I haven't messed with access controls much. 

We've tried everything, working with empty tables, re-importing the data, republishing, and nothing. I'll update when we have a resolution.

0 Kudos