Intersect Popups

12-28-2020 12:42 PM
JasonSimpson
New Contributor III

I currently have a webmap that consists of two layers. One is a polygon layers which represents parcels, and the other is a points layer that represents issued permits. I would like for the AGOL popup to show a list of the permits issued for each parcel, but  am unsure of the arcade statement. As of right now, I have this expression, but it fails to return results: 

var intersectLayer =Intersects(FeatureSetByName($map,"Permits Issued"), $feature)

for (var f in intersectLayer){
return f.NAME
}

The permits layer is called "Permits Issued" in the web map. The field I would like to display in the popup is called "PermitType". Can anyone advise me on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to clarify, are you looking to find the total number of permits in each polygon, or to list the permits for each polygon?

0 Kudos
JasonSimpson
New Contributor III

The list of the permits. We issue about twenty different permits, so I am looking for a person to click the parcel and see every permit that has been issued. However, the total amount of permits would be a nice addition. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Arcade expression you have here will give the total number. I recently used the same expression for a viewer, and it works great!

As far as listing permits, that's unfortunately currently out of my realm of knowledge, however, I am working on researching that for a project I'm doing as well, so I will certainly share any info that I discover back here. 

0 Kudos