Interactive Legend not functioning with multiple layers

07-20-2020 09:32 AM
WillArellano
Occasional Contributor

I was very excited to see the interactive legend web app become a reality since I have been begged for such functionality for at least 2 years now, but didn't have time to create something custom. I have run into a huge issue though when dealing with multiple feature layers that are symbolized with unique symbols. In the screenshot below I have our zoning map, which works great in the interactive legend, but I also have a layer that has the zoning overlays. The zoning overlay layer will only show one of the unique symbols, even though there should be 3. I have removed that layer from the legend via the associated web map and re-added it to no avail. I have also tried making a totally new web map with the zoning and zoning overlay layers only and nothing different happened. This is so frustrating! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! 

ArcGIS OnlineArcGIS Web AppBuilder

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WillArellano
Occasional Contributor

This is still an issue, have not found any solution. Any help would be great! interactive legend‌, problems with web apps‌

Update 8/19/2020 still having this issue, here is the link to the app.

https://cibolotx.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/interactivelegend/index.html?appid=10205c55e64c40f495c... 

The Zoning Overlay Type in the interactive legend is supposed to have 3 different symbols, but only showing one. I really need this to show all 3 to work properly. 

0 Kudos