Select to view content in your preferred language

Image as attachment directly in the popup

05-19-2022 02:45 AM
VerverPim
New Contributor II

Images are included as attachment in the features layer on ArcGIS Online. In the (new) Map Viewer, you can directly display the image in the popup. In the map Viewer Classic, this is not (yet) possible.

When I construct HTML-code for embedding this map, I am forced to do that in de Classic MapView. In the MapViewer you cannot generate the embedded code.

In our internetsite, the map is visible by means of the embedded code, but the image in the popup is displayed as a hyperlink, not as an image. Is that because of the constraints of the Clasic MapView. 

Is there a way to directly display the image in de popup in the embedded webmap on our internetsite?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Can I ask why you are using the classic map viewer instead of new map viewer? This feature will not be coming to classic or any other apps using the same version of the API including WAB.

0 Kudos
VerverPim
New Contributor II

I switched to classic view because only then you can get the html-code for embedding the webmap in a host internet page. You don't have that option in the MapView.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

You could use an ArcGIS instant app 

RussellRoberts1_0-1652966462476.png

0 Kudos