HTML support in pop-up

Jump to solution
02-02-2022 05:19 AM
AGP
by
Occasional Contributor

This is getting me mad. 

According to this page the the style attribute is supported for paragraph tag but the truth is that it does not.

I'm trying to style the line-height and margin of paragraphs in a layer's pop-up using the new Map Viewer and the style attribute is removed on saving.

Is it a bug? Is there anything I should do differently?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Not all parameters within the style tag are valid, though it does not appear that there is a concise list of such things.

If something you've set in your style tag conflicts with the built-in CSS, I believe that it defers to the CSS and ignores your setting.

Also, the fact that you can't alter the HTML in the new map viewer is a known issue. To make such changes, you'll need to open the map in the classic map viewer or ArcGIS Pro and adjust it there.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Not all parameters within the style tag are valid, though it does not appear that there is a concise list of such things.

If something you've set in your style tag conflicts with the built-in CSS, I believe that it defers to the CSS and ignores your setting.

Also, the fact that you can't alter the HTML in the new map viewer is a known issue. To make such changes, you'll need to open the map in the classic map viewer or ArcGIS Pro and adjust it there.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS