How to make points with more recent dates appear in a first place in popup windows ArcGIS Online?

Jump to solution
02-23-2017 06:46 AM
slavaloivskyi
New Contributor

Hi Guys,

I have a time enabled layer in ArcGIS Online. Everything is ok, i`ve designed a WebApp and it is working..

Just one thing...

I have many points, representing same objects, coordinates are identical, so they are stacked on top of each other. 

Is it possible to make points with more recent dates appear in a first place in popup windows?

The feature class was created in ArcMap, in database points with more recent dates are on top.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hello,

There isn't currently a way to determine the order of overlapping pop ups. If this is a feature you would like to see in a future release, consider promoting the following idea and adding your specific use case in the comments: https://community.esri.com/ideas/6548

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hello,

There isn't currently a way to determine the order of overlapping pop ups. If this is a feature you would like to see in a future release, consider promoting the following idea and adding your specific use case in the comments: https://community.esri.com/ideas/6548

slavaloivskyi
New Contributor

Thank you Kelly!

I expected to hear this

BrittanyBurson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @KellyGerrow , I don't see the link to the idea you posted anymore, but based on where I've ended up elsewhere on geonet I think it may have been this one?

A few of us at the end there are looking for a way to order pop-ups of a single layer, such as order by date submitted. I have stacked polygons and it would be excellent to order the pop-ups by most recent. Does the Idea above adequately capture this request in functionality? Or is there a way to do this now that we are in 2021? Thank you

0 Kudos
Taku_RiverTlingit
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I have the same issue as cactuz - we have point data representing the same location, thus coordinates are identical, so they are stacked on top of each other. And we'd also like to have the pop-ups appear based on data in ascending order - so the earliest ones first and the most recent ones last. Has this functionality been added to ArcGIS Online at this point? Thanks.