Select to view content in your preferred language

How do I disable sharing in geoform?

Jump to solution
02-02-2015 05:24 PM
BrandonKeinath1
Occasional Contributor III

We'd like to disable the sharing component of a successfully submitted geoform.  Has anyone been able to do this? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Brandon,

In order to turn off sharing from a locally hosted application, you will need to change line 30 in the default.js from true to false.

Unfortunately it is not possible to download a pre-configured application from ArcGIS Online. If you are going to download the code, you will need to configure it separately.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KellyGerrow

Hi Brandon,

You can toggle the share option on or off when you originally create the application under the Options Section.

If you have already created the application, click on the configure your app button from the item details page.

Options.png

Thanks,

Kelly

BrandonKeinath1

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I should have been more specific in my question, and where I posted, that we have this geoform application hosted on our arcgis server and not AGOL.  Although perhaps I could get my answer by making two hosted applications, one with sharing one without, and then comparing them.  Is it possible to download the code for hosted geoforms once you've created them?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

Hi Brandon,

In order to turn off sharing from a locally hosted application, you will need to change line 30 in the default.js from true to false.

Unfortunately it is not possible to download a pre-configured application from ArcGIS Online. If you are going to download the code, you will need to configure it separately.

-Kelly

BrandonKeinath1

Hi Kelly,

Worked like a charm.  Thank you!  A follow-up question: Is there any way to disable the link that it generates on a successful submission?  We do some pre-screening of folks before they hit the actual geoform and using the link at the bottom of the page gets around those pre-screenings.

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos