Hosted feature layer view not updating

Jump to solution
02-07-2024 10:49 AM
Labels (2)
SLouq
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I am using a hosted feature layer view in my dashboard and noticed that some of the updates I made to the source hosted feature layer are not showing in the view. I've been searching online for some answers but cant find what I want so thought I'd ask here. 

The source hosted feature layer has 113 records and the hosted feature layer view has 89. I've gone into Settings tab and clicked Update View but still not seeing the added polygons.

Can anybody help me figure this out?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

What's the view definition?  Do you maybe have a spatial filter on the view (thus polygons outside that)?  Is this looking at the view in Map Viewer or in your dashboard (you may have to re-add the view to the indicator if so)? 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

What's the view definition?  Do you maybe have a spatial filter on the view (thus polygons outside that)?  Is this looking at the view in Map Viewer or in your dashboard (you may have to re-add the view to the indicator if so)? 

0 Kudos
SLouq
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

It's in the web map. I have the hosted feature layer and the HFL view open in ArcGIS Pro and noticed that 4 of the polygons I had added to the HFL were not in the HFL view and was trying to figure out why. I even deleted them and added them back again as a new feature and it still doesn't update. 

This makes me believe it is a setting not set right.

Thanks for the reply!

0 Kudos