Has Arcade Expression Editor been re-design ?

Jump to solution
01-07-2023 10:48 AM
Labels (1)
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Last September I took intro to Arcade through my agency and I have not practice until yesterday...

So I had the exercise to work again and get better understand of how to use it...

So yesterday it looked different than the last time in September 2022.

So my question to you is that has it been re-design a different one ?

Thanks !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You are right. There has been an enhancement to Arcade Expression Editor in Nov 2022 ArcGIS Online update. Please check out Introducing the new Arcade editor in ArcGIS Online 

An enhanced ArcGIS Arcade expression editor is available when configuring styling, pop-ups, and other layer visualization properties in Map Viewer. The improved editor features a dynamic expression writing experience with autopopulated code suggestions based on your data, a robust function and profile search, and flags for unassigned variables and coding errors.

Think Location

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You are right. There has been an enhancement to Arcade Expression Editor in Nov 2022 ArcGIS Online update. Please check out Introducing the new Arcade editor in ArcGIS Online 

An enhanced ArcGIS Arcade expression editor is available when configuring styling, pop-ups, and other layer visualization properties in Map Viewer. The improved editor features a dynamic expression writing experience with autopopulated code suggestions based on your data, a robust function and profile search, and flags for unassigned variables and coding errors.

Think Location
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos