Select to view content in your preferred language

HACER COPIA CAPA ALOJADA ARCGIS ONLINE

01-11-2024 02:39 AM
Ainosez
Emerging Contributor

Hola, querría hacer una copia de una capa publicada en arcgisonline para poder duplicar un formulario de Fieldmaps designer creado en ella ( he probado a duplicar formularios con ArcGIS Online Assistant pero no funciona. ¿es posible duplicar estas capas sin modificar la original?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EmilyGeo
Esri Contributor

Hola @Ainosez

Do you need to make a separate copy of the layer, or do you simply want to reuse the form in other maps

If that’s the case, you can save the form to the layer to following the steps in this article on Editing made easy

1. Open the map in Map Viewer,
  2. Select the layer,
  3. Click ...
  4. Click Save as... and provide a name.
  5. Add the saved layer to other maps and the form will be intact.

EmilyGeo_1-1704994750761.png

¿Necesita hacer una copia separada de la capa o simplemente desea reutilizar el formulario en otros mapas? Si desea reutilizar el formulario, puede guardarlo en la capa en Map Viewer siguiendo los pasos de este artículo Editing made easy:

EmilyGeo_2-1704994763322.png

0 Kudos
Ainosez
Emerging Contributor

Hello @EmilyGeo ,

Thank you for you reply. I need to use forms in different projects, using different hosted layers, that's why I had thought about copying the layer that contained the form and modifying it with the records of the new project.

0 Kudos
EmilyGeo
Esri Contributor

Hi @Ainosez 

Okay, thanks for clarifying. In that case, I think you are on the right track with using ArcGIS Online Assistant. This blog post contains directions for how to Copy a Form with AGO Assistant.

I hope that helps! 

0 Kudos
Ainosez
Emerging Contributor

Hi EmilyGeo ,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately, although I copy the form with AGO Assistant ( I can see it in Field maps Designer)  when I run the Field Maps app, suddenly , it closes.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
EmilyGeo
Esri Contributor

Hi @Ainosez

I'm sorry to hear that its not working in field maps. I haven't heard of that problem before.

• Have you tried opening the form in Map Viewer to see if the same thing happens? 
  • Are you using the forms offline? 
  • Is the form quite complex?

If you are unable to get it working, I recommend reaching out to tech support to see if they can help troubleshoot the problem. 

Best, Emily

0 Kudos