Select to view content in your preferred language

Group legends not sinchronizing between Map and WebApp

Jump to solution
11-22-2023 04:03 AM
Luís_Baptista
Emerging Contributor

hello.

I created a webmap using webservices. Some layers are inside group layers in the webservice, others are single feature layers from the same webservice.

In the webmap, I place all those single layers inside a group.

When using this webmap in a webapp, all those single layers are not shown inside the group I created, they are all shown as single layers outside any group.

I tried (de)activate the option to respect the webmap configuration, but its the same.

How can I define the legend in the webapp to be just like the configuration in the webmap, as it should be?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yes, if a service is added to the web map that contains groups, they will be maintained in Web AppBuilder.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Which web app are you using? Some of them are built with ArcGIS Maps SDK for JavaScript v3.x (like Web AppBuilder), which doesn't support group layers. Experience Builder uses v4.x, which does support group layers.

0 Kudos
Luís_Baptista
Emerging Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

I'm using WebApp Builder, indeed. However, groups are supported if they come as a group in the webservice, but not if I create a group by myself. Is that right?

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yes, if a service is added to the web map that contains groups, they will be maintained in Web AppBuilder.

0 Kudos