Features not showing in attribute table in mapview or data view in AGOL.

Jump to solution
04-10-2017 11:04 AM
EthanDuke
New Contributor III

One of my hosted feature layers is not showing features in the attribute table. It resides in feature service with a simple geodatabase with domains and subtypes. Of the two layers within the hosted layer, only one has this issue. Collected features appear visually in map view. The feature count is correct when showing the attribute table. Clicking show all does nothing, but selecting a feature (only one) and then using "show selected" will show that feature. All features and attributes can be pulled into ArcMap through hosted services just fine and edits can be synched back. I have many published feature services and maps for various projects and have yet to see this issue. Has anybody seen this? Is there a good fix. I don't want to republish and overwrite, as I want to preserve editor tracking.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EthanDuke
New Contributor III

After some great sleuthing by ESRI staff, the cause of AGOL attribute table attributes not showing has been determined. I had two subtypes that weren't associated with domains. Since I had symbology was based on the subtype field and because of Null records for the subtypes, the attribute table did not display any records. The records were preserved on the backend and did show up on maps. Thank you, ESRI.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so are you able to share the service URL?

0 Kudos
EthanDuke
New Contributor III

Hi, Katie. No fix, yet. Unfortunately, the data is on private lands and I'm unable to share to the public. I try adding you to the group. Would that work? The group is https://arcg.is/0Dj4X1  at mrbo.maps.arcgis.com. Thank you for reaching out.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to create a Support case for this issue. Can you please message me your Company's name and Esri Customer number along with your preferred Email and Phone number.

Thanks,

Katie

MaryGambordella
New Contributor II

Did you figure out a real solution for this issue?

0 Kudos
EthanDuke
New Contributor III

After some great sleuthing by ESRI staff, the cause of AGOL attribute table attributes not showing has been determined. I had two subtypes that weren't associated with domains. Since I had symbology was based on the subtype field and because of Null records for the subtypes, the attribute table did not display any records. The records were preserved on the backend and did show up on maps. Thank you, ESRI.

AdamCommeford
New Contributor III

Is there a solution to get the records to show? Why would the subtype values affect the attribute window?

0 Kudos
EthanDuke
New Contributor III

Sorting by an attribute sometimes works. As far as a longterm solution is concerned. I'd like to know of one.

0 Kudos