Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Templates for Relationships not carrying over from Pro to ArcGIS Online

12-29-2023 06:25 AM
Labels (1)
Daniel_Hood
New Contributor II

I have Feature Templates that were created in ArcGIS Pro, and then the features were published to ArcGIS Online. All of the templates came over, except for the "Relationships" tab part, where the template will create rows in a related table. The Related Table and Relationship class was published alongside of the feature and that was picked up by AGOL.

However, when I go to create a feature in AGOL, using the published template, no related objects are created in the related table. If I bring the AGOL hosted layer back into Pro, the feature template is blank in the "Relationship" tab section for that template. I cannot seem to find any documentation for how to fix the issue or if what I want to accomplish is even possible. The Feature Template edit options within AGOL (Map Viewer Classic, Field Maps Designer, REST API) do not even show options for adding rows to related tables within their templates. 

Is this functionality even present within the AGOL environment? If so, how and where do I need to configure the hosted feature and related tables to get this to work? 

0 Kudos
0 Replies