Feature Layers Missing From Packaged Offline Map

Jump to solution
10-20-2020 07:36 PM
GarrettSmith1
New Contributor III

Hello

I have created two offline maps in ArcGIS Online that have two feature layers (hosted, view) and the topographic and imagery hybrid basemaps. When I define my Map Area the feature layers are present and when the files are packaged they look as though they have been packaged successfully. However, when I try to use these maps in Survey123 Field App all that I am getting when I download the offline maps to my mobile phone are the two basemaps and no feature layers.

Is there something that I am missing here?

Thanks  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Garrett, this excerpt from Prepare basemaps for offline use—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation describes what you are experiencing: 

Only the basemaps from a map area can be used in the Survey123 field app. Each basemap layer can be downloaded as a separate offline map package. Operational layers and labels in the map area are not be displayed.

As it is right now, hosted feature layers do not appear in the Survey123 field app even if they are packaged as part of the Map Area. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Garrett, this excerpt from Prepare basemaps for offline use—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation describes what you are experiencing: 

Only the basemaps from a map area can be used in the Survey123 field app. Each basemap layer can be downloaded as a separate offline map package. Operational layers and labels in the map area are not be displayed.

As it is right now, hosted feature layers do not appear in the Survey123 field app even if they are packaged as part of the Map Area. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.