Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Layer Table within ArcGIS Online cannot pan/scroll to view all fields after table was edited in ArcGIS for Excel

09-04-2024 11:22 AM
Labels (1)
ckellow
Occasional Contributor

I used ArcGIS for Excel to update a feature layer's data table that was hosted on ArcGIS Online. After I did this, I tried to view the table within the data tab on ArcGIS Online. It seems after I was able to edit and update the feature layer's data table within ArcGIS for Excel, I cannot scroll/pan over to view the data within the table on ArcGIS Online. The view is locked on the first four fields. There is no way to scroll the table to the right to view the data that can be found within those fields. The second image shows that there are a total of 19 fields. 

Screenshot 2024-09-04 135113.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 134948.png

If anyone knows the reason why the table is essentially locked to the first four fields and cannot be scrolled, it will be greatly appreciated. The table can be viewed in its entirety within the map view, but I do not want to always do into the map view to update or change data. 

Thanks,

Cole

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

The popupinfo for fields being shown/hidden may have been a adjusted either in ArcGIS Excel or was done somewhere else and set to only show those 4 fields. You can go in and update the popup and show all fields and click Save and that will bring all the fields back.

We are working on a table spec outside to make the table column visibility independent of popups but that will be a project coming over the next couple of releases.  

0 Kudos