Export CSV on a Web Map - Atribute Expression

03-16-2021 05:08 AM
RafaelMonteiro
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I created a Field Map to collect date, 3 fields are typed manually  and  3 fields are attribute expressions.

The atribute expressions fields are intersects between layers.

When i export for csv in a web map, the attribute expression results in "[object Promise]"

1.PNG

This image are the exported csv, the blue fields are typed manually and the yellow fields are attribute expression.

How i can make to export the correct values from the atrribute expression in csv?

5 Replies
NedCake1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Rafael,

I have the same question. Did you ever get a response or figure out a workaround

Thanks

Ned

0 Kudos
ANRGIS
by
Occasional Contributor

We are also experiencing this. 

I'm subscribing for updates. 
Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ryan_Gould
New Contributor III

Thanks for asking this question. We have multiple layers with over 70 attribute expressions each. I would like to retain these if the layer is overwritten. Subscribing for updates when they come!

0 Kudos
3raan
by
New Contributor III

I am not sure if you have come to your solution yet.

Regardless, I was able to export a feature layer as csv and retain expression values. This article gave me some guidance on the topic. https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/manage-data/calculate-fields.htm

In summary, for your attributes (intersect_1 | intersect_2 | intersect_3), you can apply an expression to the each column via SQL or Arcade Expression. This can be found in the data tab of your feature. Simply left click the column header and select "Calculate."

Using an Arcade expression will require that the feature is Sync disabled and update tracking disabled.

Using SQL will allow you to set an expression to all of the values of the column and continually update values as you continue to add data to your attributes. Sync enabled and data tracking.

Hope this is close to what you were looking for!

0 Kudos
Ryan_Gould
New Contributor III
Thank you for the information. I'm actually looking for a way to retain the attribute expressions saved in the Visualization tab in Portal/ArcGIS Online. When the layer is overwritten, these are typically erased.
0 Kudos