Select to view content in your preferred language

Error saving base map - Failed to save map Relative url '44aa9fdc88b5d61052555d7ffbea7391' is not supported

Jump to solution
02-29-2024 06:47 AM
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

I was removing some layers from a base map for one of my applications and received an error message when saving. The error is 

Failed to save map
Relative url '44aa9fdc88b5d61052555d7ffbea7391' is not supported

I have just gotten this message today. I've cleared my cache, tried two different browsers, and tried incognito mode. Has anyone encountered this message before, and how can I go about resolving the issue?

Update to the issue: It appears that the problem is occurring when I add the World Traffic layer from the living Atlas to my Base Map
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonBruegger
New Contributor II

I was receiving the same error while attempting to save a Webmap using the World Traffic layer from the living atlas as well. It was happening whenever I removed any of the traffic datasets I didn't need. I re-added the layer, turned the visibility off for un-needed traffic data, but did not remove any, and it saved just fine. I hope this helps🙂

Screenshot 2024-03-01 082406.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AllisonBruegger
New Contributor II

I was receiving the same error while attempting to save a Webmap using the World Traffic layer from the living atlas as well. It was happening whenever I removed any of the traffic datasets I didn't need. I re-added the layer, turned the visibility off for un-needed traffic data, but did not remove any, and it saved just fine. I hope this helps🙂

Screenshot 2024-03-01 082406.png

0 Kudos