Select to view content in your preferred language

Error exporting data til filegdb format

06-23-2015 02:28 AM
HåvardMoe
Deactivated User

I'm having some issues with some feature services we've defined in AGOL for summer help students to do various registrations. I've looked into backups, and while the ArcREST seems to be able to help we're (for the moment) stuck in 10.1 so that's not an option.

I've tested use of export to file geodatabase, and this is where I run into issues:

On one of the services I keep getting an error on FGDB export (Error exporting data til filegdb format), while other exports (csv, shape, gjson) work. It worked a few days ago, but not today   I should mention that while testing today the service is being edited on.

For the other service the export seems to be be working ok - these are not in use as of now.

Are there any known limitations to the export that could explain this behaviour?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HåvardMoe
Deactivated User

I have since posting this received a tip from out local ESRI reseller to try the REST API 'Create replica' option.

While this still fails when I try to repicate the full service with four layers to a FGDB, it will allow me to do it in two operations: First layer 0 then layer 1-3. The full dataset is just over 600 point objects, with the resulting two FGDBs at 457 kB combined, so I can't imagine database size being an issue...

0 Kudos