Error AGOL export or use feature layer

Jump to solution
06-19-2017 09:18 PM
AngelAvila
New Contributor II

hi

i have trouble visualizing ,using,  exporting a Feature Services on AGOL, when i try to export in any format SHP,CSV,FGDB i have an error   also when i try to create a replica i got a FAIL massage .

i can't see the data , but when i made a Query on the rest i can see field NAME  an X,Y .

when i open the table on  a web map, only told me the number on elements 12534 but no info , no attach, no point on the webmap. HEEELLLLPPPP PLEAS this is a work of 59 peoples in 16 cities on a 5 days

hint : when i try to export to SHP i got this message  Invalid column name 'date_1'.

hint2 : when i tried to use Arcgis pro to copy feature i got this msg : "ERROR: code:400, Cannot perform query. Invalid query parameters., Unable to perform query. Please check your parameters., Bad syntax in request.
Failed to execute (CopyFeatures)."

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JRAdams
New Contributor III

The cause was found. When publishing multiple layers that use the same feature class-- the first layer in the TOC (ArcMap/ArcPro) must have all the fields visible. My issue was that I had some fields turned off on my top layer, but wanted to use them for subsequent layers (layers were divided by definition queries and not all field were needed for each layer). I solved by putting data source/ parent feature class at top of TOC, then publishing, & turned this layer off on ArcGIS online map. All subsequent (def. queries) worked fine after that. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Marco,

If this is urgent, I suggest that you get in contact with Technical Support. They can help narrow down the issue and provide troubleshooting steps. 

Can you share your layer?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
JRAdams
New Contributor III

I have the same thing happening to me. Anyone know a solution or cause??

0 Kudos
JRAdams
New Contributor III

The cause was found. When publishing multiple layers that use the same feature class-- the first layer in the TOC (ArcMap/ArcPro) must have all the fields visible. My issue was that I had some fields turned off on my top layer, but wanted to use them for subsequent layers (layers were divided by definition queries and not all field were needed for each layer). I solved by putting data source/ parent feature class at top of TOC, then publishing, & turned this layer off on ArcGIS online map. All subsequent (def. queries) worked fine after that.