Enrich Layer tool producing null values

09-01-2016 09:16 AM
Courtney360
New Contributor III

I am attempting to use the Enrich Layer tool in an AGO webmap to add Tapestry Segmentation data to an existing layer. The existing layer contains 2,111 polygons representing Census Block groups. The problem I am having is that when I run the Enrich Layer tool, the output layer only contains Tapestry Segmentation data for 508 of the features in the attribute table; the remaining 1,598 features contain null values in the Tapestry Segmentation fields in the attribute table. I wondered if maybe this data just wasn’t available for these 1,598 polygons. So, I tried the same Enrich Layer workflow, but only used a single polygon that contained null values in the Tapestry Segmentation fields in the attribute table. This actually worked – the Tapestry Segmentation data was added to the attribute table. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a size limit on the Enrich Layer tool? I have used this tool before with no problems. 

I appreciate ANY ideas or suggestions you may have. Thank you!

Courtney

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

There was a temporary issue with the geoenrichment service and the issue has been resolved.

ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard 

0 Kudos
Courtney360
New Contributor III

Cool dashboard! Haven't seen that before.

I did not run the tool today though, I ran it on August 18.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Courtney, Please contact Esri Technical Support and provide them with specific steps taken to reproduce this issue. 

0 Kudos