enrich layer doesn't work

02-12-2020 02:41 PM
JayLarsen
Occasional Contributor II

I'm having a persistent problem in AGOL.  I make a mundane layer, like a drive-time layer or something, and when I go to use "enrich layer", I can click on it, but it doesn't work.  It doesn't bring up the parameters, its as if I didn't click on it.

If I exit the map, make a new map, stick in the layer I want to enrich in this new map, I can enrich no problem.  Then I exit the new dummy map, re-open my old map, and add the enriched layer, and I can use it fine.  This has been going on for about 2 months, and persists across new maps, old maps, new layers, old layers, whatever.

Is this a bug?  Anybody else have this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JayLarsen

I just did a test.  I normally use Chrome (recent version), but fired up IE 11 to try, same behavior.

0 Kudos
JayLarsen

I tested from home, on a Mac, with all 3 browsers.  Same result, can't enrich in one map, stick it in a blank map, no problem.  Very irritating!!!  I guess I'll have to do a support incident.

0 Kudos
Mike_Koutnik
Occasional Contributor

I just experienced the same issue.  I can't get anything to happen when I click  on Enrich Layer.  All the other Analysis tasks seem to work fine.

JayLarsen

I did a support incident.  Basically, the resolution of it was "sometimes maps get corrupted, so start over with a fresh map, re-add your layers, and it will be OK".  And that was correct, but not at all amusing.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Mike_Koutnik
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jay.  Not amusing indeed. 

0 Kudos