Embedding dashboards

03-02-2022 03:25 AM
SimonLunn23
New Contributor

I have previously embedded several dashboards into a storymap and been able to view them fine. But now i keep getting an error that reads: 'Missing translation errors.identity-manager:popup-blocked" for locale "en". I'm can't figure out what the message means or how to solve. I have tried creating new dashboards and embedding them into a new storymap but still no joy. It stopped working towards the end of February, so i'm not sure if this coincides with an update.

16 Replies
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello Simon,

I would try looking at the settings in your browser.  Could possibly be something blocked on that level.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Simon,

Have you tried other browsers? Incognito browsers? And clearing your browser cache? Just trying to rule out all other issues!

0 Kudos
AlexandraKaramitrou
New Contributor

Any luck with this issue?

I am having exactly the same problem. I didn't have it some months ago so I am guessing that it has to do with some relatively recent update?  

0 Kudos
SimonLunn23
New Contributor

Thanks for responses - I have managed to find a solution by making the dashboard and the associated data public. This bypasses the need to sign in to AGOL, which I think is where the problem was. Hopefully there is a proper fix soon.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this issue. Has anyone found a fix/thing to adjust in settings other than making the map public?

0 Kudos
AlexandraKaramitrou
New Contributor

Hi! For me it finally worked by using another browser e.g. Edge.

DebHSF
by
Regular Contributor

I am having this issue too. Already using Edge and I'm already signed in to AGOL. It prompts me to sign in to AGOL again, but when I click on OK to do this, the pop-up it brings up just loads and never gets any further.

sofoo
by
Frequent Contributor

Oddly adding a new embed item and using the same dashboard url fixed it for me!!  Maybe if you added the embed before a certain time, there was an update to the StoryMaps interface that broke those.  

massitchy
Deactivated User

This is a problem for me as well. Is there a remedy or setting to change other than making the map public?

waffle game

0 Kudos