Select to view content in your preferred language

Embed Survey123 within a popup

07-05-2022 05:45 AM
JoshNock1
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am looking to embed a Survey123 survey within a popup on AGOL. 
Has anyone successfully been able to do this? if so any tips or examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

My organization uses a link to the Survey as a custom field in the popup. You can use a combination of the item ID and the feature ID to create a URL that opens the Survey to the item you clicked on. You may have to utilize the media folder for you Survey to import the data you want to the Survey when it opens.

Example:

="arcgis-survey123://?itemID=c2d5a567a4b435d45egt1234f20dfg3d&field:damid="+$feature.DamID

0 Kudos
JoshNock1
New Contributor III

Thank you for replying. Do you have a screenshot of what the final popup looks like at all?

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

With the current map viewer, you can only do a hyperlink. I believe that they fixed this in the most recent version (currently on AGOL), that allows you to create HTML buttons for them as well.

The "Create Dam Inspection" and "Create Pump Sheet" are both Survey123 links, and the other link is just to our database site.

0 Kudos
Tweed_ShireAdmin
New Contributor III

Hi 
Are you able to show the html used to get the popup with buttons please as this is exactly what I am wanting to do to link to a Survey 123 we have. 

Thankyou Sheree

0 Kudos