Select to view content in your preferred language

How to Created a Hosted Layer type view with the join layer being a .csv file that is continuously updated.

07-11-2023 03:42 PM
Labels (3)
TristenDenton4
New Contributor III

On the most recent version of Pro. To preface, I have a .csv file that is overwritten/updated daily in my AGOL content as well as a parcel feature layer that is hosted (this hosted layer is used for one of the maps my organization has). I am trying to find a way to join the two together, to where the process is more automated than that of my current workflow. So for reference, I currenty download the .csv file, upload it into ArcGIS Pro, then create a join from the hosted layer that's already in my Project (being the input layer) and having the join table set to the .csv file under common fields. After the join is created, I select all of my features with their joined attributes and export this to a folder that I then zip and overwrite my original hosted layer. Essentially, I am trying to make it to where I can have the hosted layer be continuously updated by the new .csv file that is posted/overwritten daily. I am currently going down the task route, creating steps to simplify the process, but am hoping that there is an easier way (I'm sure there is). Open to all suggestions, thanks!

0 Kudos
0 Replies