Edit Move Delete option missing in ArcGIS map

Jump to solution
09-30-2019 09:10 AM
hussainahmad
New Contributor

Hi,
I'm very new to ArcGis and still in learning stage. My client has ArcGis map used as a html webresource in Dynamics CRM. It's working fine but the option to Move Edit or Delete the polygon is missing from the map.The only two buttons that are showing on map is Zoom In and Zoom out.I have attached the screenshot as well.
Any kind of help will be appreciated!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanIrwin
New Contributor II

From what I can see of the screenshot, this is a web map (or app) that's been built.  If it's a web app there are widgets for editing content, you just need to add them to the web app and redeploy.  Difficult to tell from that screenshot though what it is.  Don't know anything about Dynamics CRM unfortunately, so if it relates to that I can't help any further I'm afraid.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanIrwin
New Contributor II

From what I can see of the screenshot, this is a web map (or app) that's been built.  If it's a web app there are widgets for editing content, you just need to add them to the web app and redeploy.  Difficult to tell from that screenshot though what it is.  Don't know anything about Dynamics CRM unfortunately, so if it relates to that I can't help any further I'm afraid.

0 Kudos