Select to view content in your preferred language

Download from AGOL Dashboard List is just spinning

08-14-2024 09:45 AM
MarthaRodgers
Regular Contributor

For at least the past 24 hours I haven't been able to download the data from any of my ArcGIS Online dashboards LIST elements.  These were working previously, and now when I click on download (since yesterday morning) I just see a spinning icon.....

Is anyone else having this issue?    (I've tried it across 3 different Orgs and Dashboards that I administer) 

-Martha

Tags (2)
3 Replies
bbaker_tngeo
Regular Contributor

I also noticed this yesterday.

MaeganSalinas1
Occasional Contributor

Wanting to add this thread for visibility. My team has been encountering this issue as well although its sporadic. Yesterday it took about 15 minutes to download four tabular records. Today I can download 4,325 records in less than a minute. 

0 Kudos
KimberlyK
Occasional Contributor

I am also having this issue with an internal dashboard. The inability to download the .csv file has been consistent for the dashboard users (who are all logged in correctly), though it is a recent occurrence for me (the dashboard author). All of the export settings have been double-checked and have remained the same for the life of this particular dashboard, but now I am also receiving the spinning circle icon in a popup browser window that never resolves. Has anyone seen any other community posts or replies from esri reps that resolves this issue? Thanks.

0 Kudos