Dashboard stuck on loading screen

Jump to solution
09-26-2022 10:43 AM
Labels (1)
pgonzalez_act
New Contributor II

Hi everyone.

One of my dashboards is now stuck on a loading screen whenever I try to access it.

pgonzalez_act_0-1664214094620.png

I've tried changing it's sharing settings as well as opening it on different browsers which hasn't had an effect. I've also created other dashboards drawing from the same data sources, but they work just fine so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the sources themselves.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue and/or have a solution?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pgonzalez_act
New Contributor II

Alright I solved the issue! I used the ArcGIS Online Assistant to copy the JSON of the damaged dashboard , pasted it onto a new dashboard not including the last widget or two I had added (assuming they were the cause of the bug), and copied the IDs of the remaining into the "layout" section of the JSON to make sure they would show up.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor

You may want to try it again now.  Even though ESRI's ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard says there are/were no issues this morning (as it almost always does, even where there are serious delay issues), there were some serious delay/time out issues this morning.

I was getting time out errors trying to load newly created (empty) feature layers this morning.  Finally started working again about an hour ago.

Though, if they were working in other maps, probably not the issue, but worth a try.

R_

pgonzalez_act
New Contributor II

Thanks, that's good to know! I'm still getting time out errors unfortunately - the loading circles on the dashboard elements spin for a second or two but then stop, and eventually the page crashes 😟

0 Kudos
pgonzalez_act
New Contributor II

Alright I solved the issue! I used the ArcGIS Online Assistant to copy the JSON of the damaged dashboard , pasted it onto a new dashboard not including the last widget or two I had added (assuming they were the cause of the bug), and copied the IDs of the remaining into the "layout" section of the JSON to make sure they would show up.