Custom pop-ups,

Jump to solution
12-08-2020 08:14 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to display an attribute from a layer on the pop-up from another layer;  I have a parcel layer with a related table and a commission district layer.  I want the parcel pop-up to include which commission district it is in on the same page.  I don't know if this is possible without performing geo processing operations.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IandeNeeve1
New Contributor III
Citizens are encouraged to call or e-mail before driving to a Beaufort County Office. Visit us online at www.beaufortcountysc.gov.Effective July 17, all Beaufort County buildings are closed to the public until further notice to minimize opportunities to spread COVID-19 in our community.
Gary,

Feature Sets are used in popups for this. This blog will get you there... Pump up Your Pop-ups With Arcade FeatureSets and the Living Atlas (esri.com)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
IandeNeeve1
New Contributor III
Citizens are encouraged to call or e-mail before driving to a Beaufort County Office. Visit us online at www.beaufortcountysc.gov.Effective July 17, all Beaufort County buildings are closed to the public until further notice to minimize opportunities to spread COVID-19 in our community.
Gary,

Feature Sets are used in popups for this. This blog will get you there... Pump up Your Pop-ups With Arcade FeatureSets and the Living Atlas (esri.com)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help, I am getting very close to making it work; I just keep getting this error:  Execution Error:Runtime Error: Cannot call member property on object of this type. NAME.  When I try to specify the field I want returned. (the field name is "NAME" 

0 Kudos