Crowdsource Manager not showing multiple related tables

11-15-2017 04:20 PM
deleted-user-qzyyiYme1rz9
New Contributor III

I created a very long survey in Survey123 and would like to be able to review submissions and change the hidden status field to "reviewed". The survey has multiple repeats in it, which means multiple related tables. From a suggestion from another geonet post I'm looking into using Crowdsource Manager to be able to review and sign-off on the submitted surveys. However, I'm noticing in the "comments" tab that shows related records, I only see the records from the first related table, not from all of the related tables. Is there a work around for this? If not, is there another app that is recommended to easily be able to review and update survey123 responses that include multiple related tables? I found that using web appbuilder's edit tool was not very intuitive for reviewing records with related tables. 

2 Replies
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Alexis Handelman

Manager is only designed to show the first table and there isn't an easy way to modify this. A JS developer could probably make the necessary changes to support this, but it would require hosting the app on your own web server. I'm not aware of another app that would provide a nice editing experience for multiple tables. The Data tab of the Details page for the item (if it's a hosted service) might be your best bet.

I understand your Manager use case and I've put in an enhancement request to add support for more tables in a future release. add support for multiple related tables · Issue #246 · Esri/crowdsource-manager · GitHub 

BrittanyBurson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, I've arrived here looking to do the same thing. I have a layer of properties for which I have the Comments table, but also a table detailing information about the properties up for review/comment. I'd love for the user to be able to make edits/updates to the property details table in the Crowdsource Manager app, which then display in the Reporter app and collect comments in the comments table. I tested this a lot until assuming what you mentioned above -- Manager is only designed to show the first table. I agree with the initial poster, that the "Edit" widget in the web app to edit related tables is not an easy UI for most users to understand. It's been a few years... is there anything on the horizon? Thanks!

0 Kudos