Select to view content in your preferred language

Create layer view to specify attachments being accessed in Experience Builder

04-25-2023 07:20 PM
Labels (2)
LMedeirosUI
Frequent Contributor

Hi - I can't seem to figure out how to do this using "Create Replica", but I'm pretty new to this so it could be me. I'm hoping this is an easy thing, but attachments always seem to cause problems...

I have a S123 survey that collects imagery for multiple questions, and I want to compare changes in these images over time. I am using Experience Builder to generate this output, but have found that it draws any attachment in for that individual record when I only want images from a specific question (for each particular page).

Is there a way to create a view layer for each photo question? Or another way to do this? I have renamed my photos based on the question, so that if I query the attachments using "keywords" it is able to find the relevant images; however, I can't figure out how to apply the same logic/syntax to filter out certain attachments when making a new layer view.

My workaround right now is to create a replica that is exported as a FGDB (with no syncing), create a layer from that FGDB, and then manually delete the attachments I don't want. I'd be OK continuing to do this (but would prefer not to if there's another option), but I'm realizing I will have to repeat the procedure every time new data is uploaded as the layer isn't synced to the original feature layer.

Would a replica that is synced work? How would I generate a view or data table using the replica (so that I can access it via Experience Builder)? Or would I use the URL option?

Help! Please!

0 Kudos
0 Replies