Configure related tables in Crowdsource Manager Template or Script

07-10-2018 12:44 PM
JRAdams
New Contributor III

Afternoon All- 

Trying to find a way to direct the crowdsource manager to use a related table of my choosing. I have one feature and three tables related to it. Ideally, I would like to be able to view all in the Crowdsource Manager. If that is not possible, I would like to be able to choose which of the three is consumed by the application. It appears to be using the last table within the feature service. I've tried creating a new map & removing all but the table I'd like to use, but no related records showed in this case. I've downloaded the source code from github, but cannot locate anything within the code that would control these features. 

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you!! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Brita,

The Crowdsource Manager app is really only designed to handle layers with one related table. There isn't a way to display multiple related tables, and if multiple related tables are found in the map it will just display whichever one it find first (not necessarily related to TOC or order in the service).

If only one of the related tables is in the map, I believe it should use that one. I'll look into this more and get back to you.

-Allison

HollyWithrow
New Contributor

Hi Allison,  I'm experiencing the same exact issue as JR.  Removing tables from the map doesn't work.  Did you ever find a workaround for this OR do you know of an ESRI App that will allow editing data in all related tables? Thanks

0 Kudos