Select to view content in your preferred language

Citizen Problem Reporter - Error

02-09-2016 10:49 PM
MichaelMaiocco
New Contributor

Hey guys and gals,

I'm a GIS professional whose new to "crowdsource reporting". I went through the "how to" Citizen Problem Reporter guide, but encountered an error at the end. Below is the error that I'm getting when I try to view the Web Mapping Application:

"Configured group is invalid or no items have been shared with this group yet."

I've double checked my setup several times and I'm just at a loss right now as to what I'm doing wrong. I created 2 maps (blight concerns, public safety concerns), shared them to the group. I shared the group (2 maps) by a Web Mapping Application. I used the crowdsource reporter templete. I get the splash screen, but when I continue that's when I get the error above.

I've looked at the maps individually and I'm able to add content, so no problems there. But when I view the Web Mapping Application, I get the error.

Thank you in advance for reading/responding,

Maiocco

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AllisonMuise1
Regular Contributor

Michael Maiocco​ There are several possibilities for that message:

1) How are you choosing to sign in to the application? If your maps and layers are not shared with 'Everyone', you will need to access the application by choosing the ArcGIS sign in button. The credentials you provide need to be for an account that has access to the content.

2) The application will only load maps that have at least one layer that has Update capabilities. If none of your maps have editable layers, the application will not find any content to load.

-Allison