chrome

Jump to solution
11-02-2015 05:59 AM
JonathanSinker
New Contributor II

Anyone else having issues opening maps in Chrome. I can't open a single map.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I did a search using...  Chrome AGOL ... on this site with mixed review.  There is even a poll suggesting that about half use Chrome as their preferred browser.  You may have to elaborate where you are accessing AGOL... work, home? If work, what are the security setting/access restrictions?  Are you getting error messages? can you access AGOL from the opposite location (ie home/work) without issue.

Anything to narrow it down, or you are going to get a litany of "me too" or "not me" responses

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I did a search using...  Chrome AGOL ... on this site with mixed review.  There is even a poll suggesting that about half use Chrome as their preferred browser.  You may have to elaborate where you are accessing AGOL... work, home? If work, what are the security setting/access restrictions?  Are you getting error messages? can you access AGOL from the opposite location (ie home/work) without issue.

Anything to narrow it down, or you are going to get a litany of "me too" or "not me" responses

JonathanSinker
New Contributor II

This happens if I am at work or working from home. I even tried logging into my personal computer and have the same issue. I can get to the AGOL site and navigte around it, it is just when I open a map I get a screen that is shown below. clearing the cache and browsing history did not work. What is weird is that I can open the Web App Builder maps no problem,

0 Kudos
MikeSchudel1
New Contributor III

Hello
-empty the cache of the browser.
-Security settings at https://www.arcgis.com/  -> confidence

These are the errors which titmice.

greeting
Mike

0 Kudos
JonathanSinker
New Contributor II

Hey Dan,

You were right, it was a setting on our company's z-scaler that was recently changed. Had our IT department tweak the setting and it now works.

Thanks,

Jon

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Ahhh great news.

0 Kudos